Why I Spin:
1. What else would I do with all this fiber?
2. Because I have to. [Said with a twitch in my left eye.]
3. Because I can't otherwise afford the yarns that I want to knit with.
4. I don't always spin, sometimes I knit.
Why I Knit:
1. What else would I do with all these pointy sticks? [Quoted from about 7 unknown sources.]
2. I can't let all this handspun go to waste, now, can I?
3. I don't always knit, sometimes I crochet, or tat, or weave, or braid, or embroider, or needlepoint, or cross-stitch, or macrame, or make needle lace, or do other stuff. Or, of course, spin.
4. The voices told me to. [Twitch.]